Rates & Insurance
- Initial Session / Intake (60 Minutes) $150.00
- Individual Session ( 60 Minutes) $120.00
- Family Session ( 60 Minutes) $ 120.00
Insurance I Accept:
- Aetna Health Plans
- Empire Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare Plans (except Community Plan)
Out- of- Network Benefits:
If you have an insurance plan I don’t accept you might want to check with your insurance plan to see if you have out- of- network benefits. You will need to call yourself to see if you have these benefits. If you want to use these benefits you will need to pay my Full Fee First, and then I will give you a bill at the end of the month so you can submit it to your insurance.
Questions to ask your Insurance Plan:
- Do I have out- of- network benefits for mental health?
- Do I have a deductable that I need to meet before my insurance plan will pay?
- How much is my deductable?
- What percentage of the fee will my insurance cover?
- Does my insurance plan limit the number of session per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need a referral before I can receive mental health treatment?
Payment for Services:
I require that I receive payment after each session. I accept credit / Flex Spending Accounts (FSA) or Health Savings Accounts (HSA) cards only.
If you are not able to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you will be charged the full rate of the session.
Any Other Questions:
Please contact me with any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you.